For no reason, yesterday I started making a list and I thought I would share it with everyone. It’s all the things that, to some degree, I have always found scary since the first moment I found out about that particular fact/ thing. It’s everything that will for ever and always be as scary as cuss.
In no particular order; just as they came to my mind.
- Praying Mantises
- Walking Stick Bugs
- Bog Bodies
- Fat old people in skimpy bathing suits
- Any form of creepy crawly bug
- Movies that show burnt up people
- That damn rabbit thing from Donnie Darko
- The idea that Frodo would have looked like Gollum if he had kept the Ring
- Big dogs that rush out at you
- Any extremely dark area
- Being by yourself outside at night
- The moment before you take a test when you know you’re not prepared
- Whenever anyone says: “I need to talk to you.”
- The moment when you realize you have made some sort of mistake and EVERYONE is now staring at you
- Monsters that drag screaming people off into the darkness
- Seeing an unexpected figure out of the corner of your eye
- The fact that, if not for Bill Finger, Batman would have been wearing bright red long underwear
- Meeting someone you want/need to impress
- The way owls can turn their heads all the way around
- Chickens, and especially their beady little eyes
- Hearing a stick break in the woods or a noise in the house, and you’re the only one there
- Getting lost in a corn maze
- Ghosts and haunted houses: REAL ones
- The generally declining quality of DC comics stories
- Standing in line at a register and suddenly realizing that you might not have enough cash to pay
- The devil
- Evil clowns
Well, there you go. The things that scare the crap out of me in one other form or another. I’m sure there’s more, but those are all the ones that I first thought of. You might not agree with all of them, but that’s okay, you can replace them in with your own personal fears!
^This guy would LOVE to hear about your fears!
But don’t try to deny that this would be as scary as CUSS:
^BATMAN ALMOST LOOKED LIKE THIS! =O
And not to mention….
Holey FREAKIN cussfire. O_O
Well, now I’m terrified for the day.
What scares YOU? Do we have any fears in common? (We should, because I’m pretty easily scared by a lot of things, as you can see. XD )