I finally got around to actually doing this. Got these questions from Jemely and Jeremy’s blog so here we go.
1.You must post the rules.
2. Answer the questions the tagger set for you in their post and then create eleven new questions to ask the people you’ve tagged.
3. Tag eleven people and link to them on your post.
4. Let them know you’ve tagged them!
K. Well first of all, I don’t even HAVE 11 people following my blog so tagging isn’t gonna happen. But I’ll just leave it open and anyone can steal my questions if they want. Yes, you have permission to steal.
1. When you were a kid, what did you want to be when you grew up? From the time I was 7 to the time I was 18, I wanted/planned on becoming a Nun. =)
2. What is the most obscure thing that you own? Oh gosh. My bedroom is like a museum to the obscure and unusal. Probably the most obscure would be this small collection of rocks that I collected when I was about 12 years old. At my old Parish there was this shrine in the back of the cemetary where documented miraculous cures had taken place. When I was younger, the shrine underwent a facelift and they ended up taking a lot of the outer layer of stone off so that they could replace it with newer stuff. The old pieces of rock were piled in heaps around the back of the shrine. My church friends and I would go looking through the rubble and pick out select pieces as “relics”. Even though we thought we were doing our spiritual lives a favor by collecting these pieces, we were technically not supposed to be taking the rocks in the first place, so…. yeah. Anyways a couple of days ago I was looking through my closet and lo and behold, I still have those pieces. So yeah, I’d say that’s definitely the most random thing in my room.
3. Search for your first name on youtube, watch it, and post the first video in the search results. How does this video make you feel? http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rZ7DBSzpaSY This makes me feel like….. wow? And also, that I hope this video is not prophetic. XD
4. Which fictional character are you most like and which would you most like to be? Hmmmm. Most like? In certain ways, I’d have to say Rapunzel from Tangled. Or maybe that’s just what I want to see. 😉 Rapunzel wants to get out on her own, but is also afraid to, and I definitely know how that feels. She takes extreme pride in things that most people wouldn’t think twice about, but for her, they’re big deals. I definitely have “triumph” moments like that, where other people look at me and are like, “o_O It’s not a big deal.” She and I are both a touch naive (Yes, I’ll admit it) but we won’t let people take advantage of us, either. And most importantly, we both have huge crazy dreams that we want to pursue. =) Not to mention, we both have a weird obsession with lights. XD
As for who I would most like to be like, that’s a hard one. But the one that comes to mind right at this moment is Emily, the Corpse Bride. Not that I have a “must find true love” motto, but because in the end, she is able to do the right thing and let go of what she wanted for the sake of what needed to be. I have a hard time with letting go of things: ideas, dreams, and most importantly, people. So for Emily to be able to give up Victor in the end strikes me as a very brave thing to do, and I want to be able to have that same sort of bravery. ^_^
5. What is one thing that people don’t know about you? This is a tough one. I’m usually pretty open about myself. I guess, the one thing I keep pretty private is that I still feel sad over some things that happened in my past, even though I know I did the right thing about it and I am much better off/happier now that I’m past it. But sometimes, I still feel sad that things had to go down the way they did. And I don’t want to feel sad over it. It bothers me when I get nostalgic in that particular way. So I don’t talk about it.
6. If a sculptor made a ten-foot statue of you, where would you want it to be stood? In the circle of grass that’s inside the roundabout at the end of the road I live on, which is also where our driveway is located. I would also like a sign that says: “Now entering NaeNae land. Beware of extreme Batmanism.”
7. What is the weirdest thing that someone has ever told or asked you? I have been told so many weird, off the wall things from my little siblings that I can’t even count them anymore. The one thing that sticks out in my mind as the 100% weirdest thing ever said to me is actually something that I’ve blogged about before: I was told that it was unfair of me to not be looking to get married because she (the person speaking to me) wanted to see my offspring. That was definitely a “WTH?” moment.
8. What is your favorite dream that you’ve had? I LOVE DREAMS! Dreams are raw creative energy that can be used in so many ways. =D I’d have to say I have three favorite dreams at this point: one was about two years ago, where I dreamed that there was a group of people who were using wind spinners (the twirly metal decorations) to teleport all around this big wooden porch. Another favorite dream I had was a year ago, where I dreamed that I was watching a group of people at the edge of a grave. They were digging it up and then suddenly, this young girl with short black hair who was covered in bruises popped up out of the ground. She had a big huge smile but she never said a word. The people who were digging cheered and welcomed her and declared that she was more fun now than when she was alive. The girl was a real sweetheart and wanted to hug everyone; she didn’t seem to mind that she was dead. I moved on to different dreams throughout that night but whenever my dream “self” would look over my shoulder, I’d usually see that girl there, peeping around a corner, smiling. Those two dreams are favorites of mine because I used them as inspiration for two projects, Spun Away and Hopscotch Girl. (See my projects page for details on those.=) )
The other favorite dream that I had was when I was doing research for a speech on Anneliese Michel, the real-life victim soul who provided the inspiration for the movie The Exorcism of Emily Rose. I was having a hard time getting through the research, because studying on possesed people is never easy. But then I had a dream that I was in church with Anneliese and her family. Anneliese was beautiful and kind, and welcomed me and offered to answer any questions that I had. Throughout the dream, I spent a “day” with Anneliese. The reason this dream stuck with me was that it was a rare occasion where I could feel and smell in a dream. Also, Anneliese was just beautiful. More beautiful than anything I’ve ever seen before. I don’t know how to describe it. It just really amazed me. When I woke up, I never had a problem with the research again, and that speech went on to win me the Grand Champion award at the 4-H fair that summer.
9. If you could live in a different time-era (past or future), when would it be? I think it would be most interesting to live in the fifties/sixties. My main reason for this is a poor one: I have done a lot of reading on Batman and comic books as they appeared in those times, so I have always thought the era and the distinct styles they had were interesting.
^Not to mention, I’d be able to watch this TV series as it was coming out. =D
10. If you could stay one age the rest of your life, what age would you commit to? Between 18 and 25. I just like this age. =)
11. If you could bring anything (non-existent, dead, fictional–thing, idea, person, creature, etc.) into the dimensions of the real world, what would it be? Come on, this isn’t really a question! BATMAN AND ROBIN, of course! And by Robin, I mean Dick Grayson, not any of those other dumb impersonators. Just to be clear. Because Batman can solve all problems. Yes. He. CAN. =D ❤
Okay. So now I need to come up with 11 questions. Let’s see…
1) If you could be any animal, which would you be? And most importantly, why?
2) You are in a bulletproof tank. It is rapidly filling up with water, carrying you closer and closer to the ceiling where you will run out of air. But before you drown to death, you just might be SHOT to death by the rotating automatic machine guns that are mounted in shafts that open into either side of the container! How do you get out?
3) If you could choose to turn one person in the whole world into a bug, who would it be and which bug would you change them into?
4) Would you rather be a mermaid/man or a dragon? Why?
5) You have to choose between living in a hot or a cold climate for the rest of your life. Which will it be?
6) Would you rather train to be the partner of the Lone Ranger or a Ninja?
7) Is it harder to stand on your head for a day or lick your forehead?
8) Why do they have little olives in the bottoms of martinis? Seriously, WTH?
9) If you were entrusted to take the One Ring into the fires of Mt. Doom to be destroyed, what eight people would you want to be in your fellowship with you?
10) Are you a faithful Hogwarts student or a Death eater?
11) If you had to get a tattoo right at this minute, what would it be of and where would you put it?